We are conveniently located at The Wharf Marina, 101 Market Square SW, Washington, DC 20024, Slip A-2
Market Docks at The Wharf Marina
Sea the City is located at 650 Wharf St SW, Washington, DC 20024. Wharf Street is a primarily pedestrian street along the water, one block south of Maine Avenue. There are a variety of ways to get to Sea the City
- METRO – (more info coming soon!)
- TAXI AND RIDESHARE – There are designated drop-off and pick-up locations for Uber, Lyft, the Taxi Commission and DDot. Check your app for specific locations.
- WATER TAXI – The Potomac Riverboat Company Water Taxi circulates between Georgetown, Old Town Alexandria, National Harbor, and The Wharf.
- BIKE – There is bike parking as well as a Capital Bikeshare station at the corner of 900 Maine Avenue and 9th Street SW.
- WALK – Sea the City is a 15-minute walk from the National Mall and Nationals Park
- CAR – (more info coming soon!)
EXPLORE MORE WITH SEA THE CITY HOT TUB BOAT IN NEW YORK
For those looking to experience the magic of Sea the City Hot Tub Boat in New York, we’ve got you covered! Our second location departs from Jersey City and tours around iconic landmarks including The Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, and more!