WASHINGTON D.C. HOT TUB BOAT
- From :
- $ 449 $ 359
Single Private Hot Tub Weekday and Weekend Prices (One Tub / 10 person max)
Once you’ve made your booking, you can easily add more people and still enjoy the discount!
- 2 People: Was $449 Now $359 = $180 per person
- 3 People: Was $578 Now $462 = $154 per person
- 4 People: Was $707 Now $565 = $141 per person
- 5 People: Was $836 Now $668 = $134 per person
- 6 People: Was $965 Now $772 = $129 per person
- 7 People: Was $1,094 Now $875 = $125 per person
- 8 People: Was $1,223 Now $978 = $122 per person
- 9 People: Was $1,352 Now $1,084 = $120 per person
- 10 People: Was $1,481 Now $1,184 = $118 per person
- 2 People: Was $1,199 Now $959 = $480 per person
- 3 People: Was $1,199 Now $959 = $320 per person
- 4 People: Was $1,199 Now $959 = $240 per person
- 5 People: Was $1,199 Now $959 = $192 per person
- 6 People: Was $1,199 Now $959 = $160 per person
- 7 People: Was $1,348 Now $1,078 = $154 per person
- 8 People: Was $1,497 Now $1,197 = $150 per person
- 9 People: Was $1,646 Now $1,316 = $146 per person
- 10 People: Was $1,795 Now $1,436 = $144 per person
Private Hot Tub Boat Weekday and Weekend Prices (Full Boat / 20 person max)
- 11 people: Was $218 per person, Now $174 per person
- 12 people: Was $200 per person, Now $160 per person
- 13 people: Was $185 per person, Now $148 per person
- 14 people: Was $171 per person, Now $137 per person
- 15 people: Was $160 per person, Now $128 per person
- 16 people: Was $150 per person, Now $120 per person
- 17 people: Was $141 per person, Now $113 per person
- 18 people: Was $133 per person, Now $107 per person
- 19 people: Was $126 per person, Now $101 per person
- 20 people: Was $120 per person, Now $96 per person
- 11 people: Was $263 per person, Now $210 per person
- 12 people: Was $241 per person, Now $193 per person
- 13 people: Was $222 per person, Now $179 per person
- 14 people: Was $206 per person, Now $166 per person
- 15 people: Was $193 per person, Now $155 per person
- 16 people: Was $181 per person, Now $146 per person
- 17 people: Was $170 per person, Now $139 per person
- 18 people: Was $161 per person, Now $131 per person
- 19 people: Was $152 per person, Now $124 per person
- 20 people: Was $145 per person, Now $119 per person
Disclaimer For Private Hot Tub Boat: Even if you have fewer than 11 people, you can still rent the entire Hot Tub Boat for your private group outing. Whether you’re celebrating with a small party or a larger gathering, the entire boat is yours to enjoy, ensuring an exclusive and unforgettable experience on the waters of Washington, D.C.
A Unique & Unforgettable Hot Tub Boat Tour of Washington D.C.!
Are you looking to elevate your special occasions to new heights or simply searching for a truly one-of-a-kind experience? Look no further! We are the first and only Hot Tub Boat in Washington D.C. – an extraordinary and exhilarating way to “Sea the City” like never before.
Whether you’re celebrating an anniversary, spending a day with your family, or looking to create unforgettable memories, our Hot Tub Boat tour promises to be an unforgettable experience. Dive in and explore the perfect package that suits you and your group:
What’s included in my D.C. boat tour?
- Access to our one-of-a-kind Hot Tub Boat for two hours
- Private bathroom and separate changing room for your convenience
- Attentive deckhands to cater to your needs
- Dedicated Bluetooth speakers at each Hot Tub Boat for personalized music
- Complimentary coolers, ice, water, and cups
- Towels available to rent: ($8 day of, $6 if purchased in advance)
For a limited time only save 20% off your tour!
Take advantage of our special deal and save 20% on your Hot Tub Boat tour! Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to make your date night even more memorable. Sign up for SMS and receive 20% on your next tour here.
Tipping is always optional at Sea the City, and we want you to feel comfortable with your decision. While tipping is not required, many of our guests choose to show their appreciation for our exceptional service by tipping between 15% and 20%. If you decide to tip, you can do so in cash, via Venmo, or by adding the gratuity to your card on file. Rest assured, 100% of the tip goes directly to our dedicated crew, who are committed to making your Hot Tub Boat experience truly unforgettable.
For Hot Tub Boat reservations exceeding $1000, you can secure your spot with a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due 72 hours before your tour time. You have the option to provide another card for the remainder balance, or we’ll automatically charge the balance 72 hours prior to departure using the card you used for the initial deposit. Enjoy a stress-free booking experience and focus on creating cherished memories aboard our Hot Tub Boat in the captivating ambiance of Washington D.C.
Adding more people to your Hot Tub Boat tour not only enhances the fun and excitement, but also allows you to save even more. The pricing per person decreases significantly as the group size increases. So, invite your friends or other couples to join you on this unique adventure and share the cost while creating unforgettable memories together.
We’ve laid out all of the details in our pricing guide, making it easier than ever to plan your Hot Tub Boat tour in Washington, D.C. Hurry and book your Hot Tub Boat tour today to save 20% before it’s too late. Get ready for an extraordinary experience that you’ll cherish forever!